Saturday, May 15, 2010

My thoughts as of right now...




Why is it i always get treated this way...its not fair. He treats me like im shit...n im his girlfriend!! We been dateing too long n he still doesn't know how to treat me?? why is that?? i mean is it really hard to treat me righ?? is it sooo hard to call me when u break ur phone so i know not to call like a dumb ass!! is it soooo hard?? Is it hard to tell me u are freakin smoking again?? i mean yes ill be mad but shit i get even more mad when u lie about it....its not fair i put 100% into this relationship n he only puts 50%....it's not fair when i take two steps forword n he takes two steps back...is it??

he tells me he loves me n shows it...sometimes....but when he's not around me he never calls, never talks wen he does.....n it's like idk...i just don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment